Hey I-Team! I hope this month of March finds you well. I always look forward to the spring of the year. Although I must admit, this year has brought on challenges in my family that I never imagined possible. Yet through it all we continue to remain prayerful and vigilant. Even in the midst of life's difficult circumstances, there is some positive news that I'm excited to share with you!
I am so honored to be presenting at the 2022 Simply Coaching Summit!
Join me at my session Let’s Talk Data: Using Reflective Conversations to Improve Instruction
I look forward to discussing how I use a Noticing & Wondering Protocol to dig deeper into the root cause of student learning. The Notice & Wondering discussion can be an effective way you as an instructional coach have teachers diver deeper into the data process during PLC meetings. I hope that you would consider signing up for the summit and joining my session to learn more about this topic!
In addition to my session, below are some of the other conference presenters as well as highlights:
• Keynote Speakers include Dr. Todd Whittaker, Dr. Rebecca Frazier, Nicole S. Turner, Chrissy Beltran-Ceniceros, Gretchen Bridgers and Dr. Brian Dinkins
• Live Workshops by Dr. Jim Knight, Steve Barkley, Angela Harkness & Lindsey Deacon, Allison Petersen, Principal Kafele, and Steve Ventura
• Pre-Recorded Sessions by 45+ current practitioners, consultants and researchers
• Coaching, Admin and Content focused sessions
• Pre-Conference Workshops released June 13, 2022
• Daily Virtual LIVE Meetups with surprise guest hosted by Nicole S. Turner
It’s Launch Week and these are the lowest prices the Summit will ever be!
Here are the deets on launch week:
There are two ticket options:
(1) Ticket + Pre-Conference Videos $72
(2) Ticket Only $45
Now where else could you gain access to this much content for 6 months for this price?
Under the Intentional Toolkit, I've included the link to the Simply Coaching Website where you can find out more information about registering for this year's summit.
Well that's all for now, but I do hope that you take some time to enjoy the beauty of spring, the love of your family, and the blessings that each new day brings! Until next time, go out there and be GREAT!
What I-Team supporters are saying...
"Dr. Brown does an excellent job inspiring others and breaking it down so the readers can comprehend...Good job!" --J. Jefferson